Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
020 8226 5658
Example Download 2
Late Payment / Retention Advice
If you would like help relating to the collection of retention money as a subcontractor in the construction industry, you can call us now for initial free advice on 020 8226 5658.
Recovery of retention is a problematic area for all parties in the contractual chain, with non-payment of retention often the cause of cash flow problems. With insolvency rates currently at a record high, it is vital that contractors and sub-contractors focus on recovering retention monies in a timely manner.
Volarex offers a specialist Retention Recovery and late-payment service which provides fixed cost solutions to parties who are struggling to recover funds.
Late Payment / Retention Advice in London
Why Choose Volarex?
- Over 15 years of experience
- Experts in the field of Retention Recovery
- A proven track record
- Friendly & Helpful Staff
- Committed to Quality
- Satisfaction Guarenteed
Wouldn’t life be simple if you did the work, sent in your application and received your payment in full and on time? You can’t write out and get signed cheques from your client, but you can take steps to make it more likely that you will be paid the right amount of money at the right time.
What can I do to get paid on time?
- Know the dates your payments are due and make your client aware that you know.
- Make sure that all applications are in on time and comply with the contract.
- Contact your client before the cheque is due to make certain it is ready on the correct date.
- Make sure that your client knows that if payment is late, you will suspend your works in accordance with your contract.
ANALYZE YOUR BUSINESS
We analyse your business to provide a quick initial low cost, low risk, low profile assessment of a potential project.
A vital part of our work is recognising and identifying potential risks, making and implementing contingency plans, and providing accurate cost control advice throughout your project.